Private swim lessons
Lessons are taught by our experienced instructors for both children and adults. Ages 12 months and older with all skill levels encouraged to sign up. Swim lessons are private and plans are created around what each individual swimmer needs. There are no levels to advance through, the lessons are open source. Meaning that swimmers grow as individuals, making advances on their own with no pressure from other swimmers. Coaches encourage swimmers to make advancements during each session, but only advance swimmers to the next level when fully ready.
All classes are uniquely designed for each swimmer.
- Beginner classes familiarize new swimmers to an aquatic environment and help them acquire basic aquatic skills, including water safety. There are no skill prerequisites for beginners and all skills are performed with support from the instructor.
- Swimmers with some skills and abilities will build on and improve the skills they already know. Skills are performed with the support of the instructor.
- Swimmers with advanced skills and abilities will continue to build and develop stroke refinement and technique. Skills are performed independently.
- All swimmers receive the Tier 1 'Swim Lesson' Log Book used to record what was taught during each session.
- 12 months to 2 years old - Parent(s) swim with child and coach - 4 sessions, 30 minutes each session - $60
- 2 -5 years old - child swims with coach - 4 sessions, 30 minutes each session - $60
- 5 years and older - child swims with coach - 4 sessions, 45 minutes each session - $90
- We only accept checks written to Albright College or cash at the moment. Online registration is on the way.
- Swim lesson registration is scheduled on the same 'Rolling Schedule' as all other Tier 1 Competitive Sessions.
- There is no set time/day schedule. Schedule what's convenient for you and sessions do not need to be consecutive.
- Swim lessons are held on Sundays between 9a and 12p, unless otherwise requested.
- To register, email Russ@Tier1Swimming.com with convenient times for you and we'll do our best to accomadate you.