Building The Fastest Swimmers In The Pool
Private Elite Coaching (Mini)
This is a short version Private Elite Coaching.
For the longer version click here 'Private Elite Extended'
Swimmers are scheduled for a total of ten, one hour private training sessions. These are not swim practice sessions, these are training workouts built for each swimmer's individual needs. Swimmers who attend Private Elite sessions have qualified for States, JO’s and YMCA Nationals as well as break numerous records. All have dropped significant time.
- Private in pool swim training any time, any day the pool is available.........5am practices change people. (You want to win, train when the competition sleeps)
- Work privately on Starts, Turns, Pool Location Awareness Techniques, Race Finishing and Stroke Refining.
- Difficult and proprietary training sessions are incorporated and designed to work each swimmer very hard, taking them out of their comfort zone and into a transcending zone. This effectively creates a faster swimmer. These specific training days include 'Speed', 'Wind' and 'Drag' sets.
- Private dry land training at your YMCA or other gym. Swimmers train stroke specific muscle groups, using Bodyweight, Barbells, Dumbbells, Cables, Bosu Balls, etc. Workouts are created based on age and ability.
- As swimmers become more comfortable with our dry land workouts, they are given progressive animated video workouts, so they can continue building muscle on their own.
The fine print.
- Private in pool training sessions are scheduled any day of the week, at any time. Your pool or Albright's pool. (1)
- Private dry land sessions are scheduled any day of the week, at any time. Your gym or mine. (1)
- Private coaches make every effort to accommodate swimmers schedules for sessions. Life happens fast. Rarely do schedules conflict, but it may happen. (1)
- The number of hours available to the swimmer is 10.
- Personal Elite Swim Coaching 'Mini' is $500. ($250 at registration and $250 at session 5)
- There is a three month time limit for using your ten sessions.
(1) -Based on Coach, Facility and Pool Availability
If interested please email:
A Great Coach Doesn't Covet His Knowledge, He Gives Away Everything He Knows. Because In The End, He Knows It's Worth It.